Monday, November 2, 2009

Rebounding Fun

OK, so I have found a new piece of exercise equipment that I love. Well, it has only been 2 days so maybe I am jumping the gun! But so far I do love it. For your information that is me and dad come GYAP. Lol.
I have been back on track with the treadmill and elliptical and we also got a loan of stationary bike, but I guess that just wasn't enough for me. Not sure why but I was all jazzed about getting the rebounder. I waiting and saved my allowance and we got it on Sat. I was off the exercise because I was having problems with, my hip and my shoulders. I don't regret the time off cause I think it was needed but I do regret the weight gain. But with my new program on the already acquired equipment I have been feeling better but no help with the weight. Even with the increase in incline and resistance, but because I feel better I haven't minded TOO much but now I am going to try the new kid in town. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Suppose to be easy on the joints, no shin splints and also all these other amazing benefits, it is fun but harder than it looks for this grandma. One site I looked at said the balance bar was not needed UNLESS you were training a GRANDMA!! I'm glad mine came with a balance bar!!! Ha ha.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for you. It is always fun to get something new. I am ready to see you at gyap, that will be fun to see. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah! I guess you are training a grandma! That is great. I am looking forward to seeing it. I won't be doing any jumping myself but look forward to a demo! Yay for grandma.

    ReplyDelete