Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wii is Good to Me


I already blogged about how much fun Rock Band
is, but I also want to blog about the exercise "game"
we got as well. We got the Active workout, it
comes with a strap that you store the nuncuk
when you are doing certain exercises and with
other exercises you hold it in your left hand.
I really like it. I started out with the easy
25ish min 30 day workout. It keeps track of
all your stats, is helpful and encouraging.
I don't think they realize I'm 60 even though
I told them, cause some of the stuff is, lets
say challenging BUT I am only on day 12 and
today I worked out on the treadmill. Let me
tell you I was able to do 25 min walking at a
faster pace then I have and every 3 or 4 min I
would run for a min without holding on at all.
Now for all you younguns that may seem lame
but for me it is a real step in the right direction.
So I am really a Wii fan now, not only can I rock
and roll I can run and squat, lung and box. Highly recommend.
draft

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with the Wii today. Link was in heaven! Thanks for some fun Wii time.

    ReplyDelete