Thursday, March 18, 2010

Run Like the Wind

Hey, I can run. OK, well I can't yet run like my grandchildren, not even my kids, but I am running on the treadmill. I saw that Seth ran 7 miles. See, that just is impressive to me. I know that other of my children run like that all the time, now mi esposo is running. Sometimes he runs at home on the treadmill, is does sound like someone in there is being beat to death but nonetheless, he is running and running. I, on the other run in one or two minutes increments, but I don't let others achievement discourage me. One or two minutes will grow into more sometime, I am sure. The book I am reading reminds me to judge myself not against others but against myself, so I am feeling that my running is good. God didn't create the earth in one day, I will not create a runner in one day, one week, one month but maybe, just maybe in one year. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed mom! You are such an inspiration!! Can't wait till I can come down and we can run together!! :)

    ReplyDelete