Friday, March 26, 2010

Zumba and other fun things


Who would have thought I would love Zumba, yes I really do. Wednesday is Zumba day. It is funny cause you would be surprises at who comes to Zumba. Young and old, fat and skinny, rhythmic an not so, women and men. We come to shake our booties and shimmy our shoulders and get our heart rate up. I love watching the guy who comes to everything, he has no rhythm, I mean none but he doesn't let that stop him, he comes and he does it off step and off beat, he come to step circuit and Zumba and humm, does he come to pilates? can remember. Some of the best Zumbaist don't look like they would be, I think it is a latin thing cause some of us angols have all the moves but no soul, Ok and we can't shimmy. If you have a chance to Zumba go for it. Fun, fun fun.

1 comment:

  1. Zumba is amazing. I am going to have to come down and shake my un-rythmic booty once I have this baby! Maybe I'll get to see your class tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete