Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Big Bed and I don't spell well so what

Just reporting in on the new big bed. Sometimes you make a mistake, my (I'm taking personal responsibility) mistake was ordering a bed off the internet. A bed that I really didn't know anything about except that it wasn't a water bed, I was so over the water bed, and supossidly it was a bed with super duper relaxation qualities. Sounded good. It even had a guarentee. Well, it was great for a while, like 2 days, mi esposse no like it ( it is el grito today the Mexican independence day so I am speakin a little espanoal.) He didn't like it cause he said it smelled funny, since I don't smell well I didn't care, well I did care so I got a mattress pad that I thought would block the smell. Maybe it worked, he stopped complaining. Then I got a better mattress pad after I slept on my sisters bed that was very comfy and she had a really nice mattress pad so I thought that would do it. It kind of did it for a while. But lately I had developed aches and pain. I could only sleep in one position and even then I woke up tired, achey and unhappy. After sleeping on Chelsea and Seth's bed over a weekend, waking up refreshed and not sore, I had a light bulb moment, it's the bed!! Call me slow, go ahead call me slow. We went shopping the next week for a bed. Beds are not cheap, well some of them are but after our last experience, (it was not cheap money wise it must have been cheap construction wise), we didn't want a cheap bed. We found a place that seemed like they 1. had a large selection, 2. was an actual store where we could test out the beds 3. delivered to King City 4. had a guarentee. We tested almost every bed in the place even the one for $36,000, yes ladies and gentleman 36,000 big ones, 36,000 smackeroos, 36,000 g washingtons. It was nice but not THAT nice. We found one we both liked and we got the king, I know I already mention the king, that is part of the notes from the sixties, it does then come down to the king or separate bedrooms, we chose the king. Now with almost 2 weeks past I must report it is great. Sleeping great, lots of room, I can now sleep on my back again. We had a 45 day return policy that I don't think we will need to use. I am only hoping that the 10 yr guaruntee does not need to be used but if it does I saved all the paperwork. While looking for the id number to register the bed I saw that it was manufactered on Aug. 24 2009, we ordered it on the 21st so it was not sitting around some skanky warehouse waiting for some poor sap to snap it up. A Good night sleep to you all where ever you may be and may you not every decide to order a bed off the internet.

2 comments: