Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Good Day in SLO, Is There Any Other Kind?

Saturday in San Luis Obispo, what is it about that town? Ever since we moved to King City as youngun's we have loved San Luis Obispo. We wanted to live there, way over our price point, Bruce wanted to teach there, just hired a new band teacher, so we just visit. I remember taking my mom to SLO, she loved it too, what is it about that town?
This Saturday we were meeting up with Sarah, Maddy and Sage, Sarah and Maddy were running a half marathon the next day so they were able to "hang out" with us. It was fun, we went to lunch at Pepe Delgado's, Maddy remember that place from when they lived there, good food. Then we decided to stroll around the great shops, that was so fun. Madeline is a real fashionesta, she has a great eye and knows a lots about what is good and what is not. She pretty much looks like a model, I noticed she got a lot of "looks". I think she didn't even see them, which is a good thing. As we were looking in the girly stores grandpa and Sage went off on their own. I got a scarf and had a private lesson on how to wear it, I am looking forward to doing that soon. Madeline got some really cute things that I guess she is willing to share with her mom, Sage got some things he wanted and grandpa got some headphones, I guess you can't have too many headphones. The weather was fab, the company rad, the parting sad (not really, we will meet again soon) so all it all a great fall day in a charming California town. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment