Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain is raining all Around

When the weather man says rain, I say yea right I will believe it when I see it! Well, we are seeing it today, it is raining pretty good. We had our roof fixed, this time it was a real roofing company from Castroville, Williams Roofing. We didn't know what we were missing until we chose them. They were great, very professional with a contract and an estimate and they came when they said they would and they did what they said they would, it was a new and enjoyable experience. But I digress. This is about rain. But, because of the wonderful fixed roof, the rain is back to being something that I enjoy not dread. It was, OH No not rain, get the buckets, get the towels, today it was Oh listen to sound of the rain, look at the puddles and the raindrops, isn't it fun. I do love the rain. I know my lawn and flowers will be happy, I hope that the lakes will fill up and be happy, I hope people will slow down and drive carefully, I hope children will splash in the puddles and stay well. Fall is here and I am ready. (smily face)

No comments:

Post a Comment