Monday, October 5, 2009

We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet

I just want to say how great it was to watch conference. It was like the joy of watching the sun rise, feeling the warmth on your face and the start of a new day.
After listening to all the negativity on the news on TV and reading the paper, it really was like a breath of fresh air. Encouraging and uplifting. Some of my favorite hymns were sung and some that I kind of like were actually tweeked so they sounded fresh and new. I am so thankful to be able to hear and see our prophet and his conselors and the twelve apostles. To hear their loving words and their burning testimonies really made my day. Also thankful that we could record conference and be able to watch it over at our leisure. Got to love technology.

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of coming down and watching it at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it. I think that it is great that we get to listen to it and then read it in the next ensign. I loved Elder Hollands testimoney holy cow was that powerful or what!!

    ReplyDelete